2010-10-14

Pack Break: Fleer 2006-07

I was walking past local newsagent's and saw a pack of Fleer 2006-07 cards. Not knowing the pack, I purchased it and here is what was inside: 


To be honest,  I wasn't that impressed with the overall card design. Sure, it has a distinct retro look and it is printed on a retro paper, but it just didn't strike me as a set I would like to complete. What I do like is the frame design, which I consider quite a neat solution. The photos are pretty normal, not too great, but not too bad either. I like the Bertuzzi photo though.

I was really happy to get not one, but two goalies, because I'm a goalie person, a pack without a goalie is just incomplete for me. What's more, I got Marty Turco, which made me really happy, being a Stars fan. Nabby looks also very cool in his cyan pads. Overall, I got quite pretty selection of players, including one Czech guy, Aleš Hemský. 

I also got one insert card, Total-O Dany Heatley, which is an OK insert, but I've seen better. The number, position and name are in gold, but my scanner can't get it right.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat